Buyout Release History
Buyout 2.00.0058January 18, 2021
- Scope of work for the commitment can now be edited on the Commit step
- Item-level order notes can now be edited on the Commit step
- One-Time-Item window now includes fields for Job, Extra, Cost Code, Category, and Tax Group
- For Sage 300 CRE, the item Order Notes text is now used to populate the Commitment Item – Scope of Work
- General performance improvements have been made
Buyout 2.00.0045October 18, 2020
- New Commitment Order setting now controls order in which commitments are created and printed.
- New Commitment Item Order setting now controls order in which items are created and printed.
- Progress indicator now appears when creating multiple commitments
- New “Project Name” field added to Buyout Package
- Tax Amount & Total Amount Columns visible in more locations.
- Item rounding properties (imported from estimate) now display in properties pane
- Bid Group (i.e., Bid Grid) name is now available as a column to choose when defining views
- Items included in a Bid Grid are now imported as included items
- Commitment items can be combined by Job, Extra, Cost Code, Category when creating commitments in Sage 300 CRE Job Cost.
- Resolved issues
Buyout 2.00.0043September 23, 2020
- Request-for-Quote and Commitment documents are now produced using Crystal Reports, which can be customized
- Added “Order Notes” that can be entered for items and printed on RFQs and Commitments.
- Added “Scope of Work” that can be entered for Quote Groups and printed on RFQs and Commitments
- Items having units but no dollar amount are now imported when importing an estimate
- Improved process for re-importing an estimate
- Quote Group status field is now available for use in views
- Improved process used to assign the next available purchase order number when sending commitments to Sage 300 CRE Puchasing
- Improved Tax Group assignment logic.
- Resolved issues
Buyout 2.00.0038June 4, 2020
June 3, 2020 Database Compatibility IMPORTANT – After installing this update, you must launch Buyout Database Manager and upgrade your Buyout database(s). This version makes certain changes to the database in order to support some of the changes described below. Resolved Issues Resolved issue where unit rounding options identified on […]